Dans Designs Furniture Group
Dans Furniture Group evolved from Dans Design which was started in 2000 and duly registered in 2002. The first set up specialized in repairing of educational furniture such as chairs and desks for learning institutions. The business revolved from being a repair and maintenance focused into furniture manufacturer.
In 2010 Dans Design Group started operating as a manufacturing company with the sole aim of serving the clientele that had been created over a long period. Dans Designs specialized in creating kitchen built in cupboards. Dans Design paved the way for Dans Furniture Group the company which was duly registered towards the end of 2014.
To provide the most sought after products in the furniture industry in Zimbabwe and beyond our borders.
With our vision to seek out opportunities and focus on quality products across the furniture industry, we have set ourselves important and far reaching objective to expand into the new and unfamiliar markets. It has taken perseverance and tenacity to survive through the stormy times. We have used the storms to lift us above the clouds and view a landscape of great possibilities. With the wind behind us , we will continue with dedication and commitment to become the largest manufacturer and distributor of all types of furniture across the African continent.
There comes a moment when the eagle knows instantly that it is time to fly , for a long period it flaps and strengthens its wings and then suddenly takes off into the sublime air. This is the time for Dans Furniture Group; it’s our time to fly.
To produce and supply Exclusive and Distinctive range of furniture to the local market. 4 OUR GOALS
To be successful, realizing the value of our customers, aiming higher and penetrating the private and public sectors.
To promote our values, we aim to achieve mutually beneficial relationships: we aim to deliver beyond expectations. Our values are the glue that binds us together.
- To create a reputable name and fame through distinctive designs and proper business management
- Improve the liquidity of the company
- The company is currently operating with a very tight working capital. The working capital management has hampered the growth of Dans Furniture. The current liquidity constraint has seen Dans Furniture accumulating material receivable balances. This has negatively affected the ability of the company to turnover its cash and inventory.
- Improve market share of Dans Furniture
- At the moment there is no substantial data that reflects the actual market share being enjoyed by furniture manufactures. Dans Furniture