Dans Furnitures Cupboards use the flat pack method to manufacture your custom built-in cupboards. The sections of the cupboard are manufactured in flat parts and designed to be quickly and easily assembled. Flat packs are extremely space efficient we can save more money on storage and transport expenses. This allows you to enjoy built in cupboards at an affordable price!
Request a free quotation!
Head Office & Showroom
Factory & Showroom
To provide the most sought after products in the furniture industry in Zimbabwe and beyond our borders.
With our vision to seek out opportunities and focus on quality products across the furniture industry, we have set ourselves important and far reaching objective to expand into the new and unfamiliar markets. It has taken perseverance and tenacity to survive through the stormy times. We have used the storms to lift us above the clouds and view a landscape of great possibilities. With the wind behind us , we will continue with dedication and commitment to become the largest manufacturer and distributor of all types of furniture across the African continent.
There comes a moment when the eagle knows instantly that it is time to fly , for a long period it flaps and strengthens its wings and then suddenly takes off into the sublime air. This is the time for Dans Furniture Group; it’s our time to fly.
To produce and supply Exclusive and Distinctive range of furniture to the local market. 4 OUR GOALS
To be successful, realizing the value of our customers, aiming higher and penetrating the private and public sectors.
To promote our values, we aim to achieve mutually beneficial relationships: we aim to deliver beyond expectations. Our values are the glue that binds us together.
- To create a reputable name and fame through distinctive designs and proper business management
- Improve the liquidity of the company
- The company is currently operating with a very tight working capital. The working capital management has hampered the growth of Dans Furniture. The current liquidity constraint has seen Dans Furniture accumulating material receivable balances. This has negatively affected the ability of the company to turnover its cash and inventory.
- Improve market share of Dans Furniture
- At the moment there is no substantial data that reflects the actual market share being enjoyed by furniture manufactures. Dans Furniture